Weight loss Pen -With Meal Plan
Saxenda® is a once-daily, self-injectable medicine that comes in a prefilled pen. Take each day at any time that is convenient for you, with or without food. Inject your dose under the skin (this is called subcutaneous injection) in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm as instructed by your health care provider. Do not inject into a vein or muscle.
*Always consult with your healthcare provider before making any changes to your diet/healthcare.
**Serum sold separately
- Read the Instructions for Use that comes with Saxenda®
- Inject your dose of Saxenda® under the skin (subcutaneously) in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm, as instructed by your health care provider. Do not inject into a vein or muscle
- Change (rotate) your injection site within the area you choose with each injection to reduce your risk of getting lumps under the skin (cutaneous amyloidosis). Do not use the same site for each injection
Do not use Saxenda® if:
- you or any of your family have ever had MTC or if you have MEN 2
- you have had a serious allergic reaction to liraglutide or any of the ingredients in Saxenda®. See symptoms of serious allergic reactions in "What are the possible side effects of Saxenda®?"
- you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Saxenda® may harm your unborn baby
**dose counter is .6mg, 1.2mg,1.8mg, 2.4mg, 3mg. Make sure you know the dose of Saxenda you should use. Always use the dose counter and the dose pointer to see how many mg you selected.
- The recommended dose of SAXENDA® is 3 mg daily.
- Initiate at 0.6 mg per day for one week. In weekly intervals, increase the dose until a dose of 3 mg is reached .